Hatsushiba had long served as a sound programmer for Eternal Sonata composer Motoi Sakuraba and is the founder of Tri-Crescendo, the studio that developed Eternal Sonata. He also developed both Baten Kaitos and its sequel.
Speaking on Eternal Sonata, Hatsushiba stated:
- "People who play games and people who love classical music are not necessarily sharing [the] same type of interests. Most people in Japan know the name of Chopin; however, most of the people who know of Chopin think he is just some kind of a great music composer without knowing any more about him. Most of them have heard Chopin's music but not a lot could put his name to it immediately. By creating a colorful fantasy world in Chopin's dream, I was hoping that people would get into this game easily and also come to know how great Chopin's music is."
- Eternal Sonata
- Baten Kaitos and Baten Kaitos Origins
- Radiata Stories (Sound Programming)
- Star Ocean series (Sound Director/Programming)
- Valkyrie Profile (Sound Programming)