So far we have 279 articles and you can help by improving any of our articles or adding new ones.
Captain Dolce is a recurring boss in Eternal Sonata, head of a group of three pirates styling themselves as the Invincible Dolce Gang. As a boss, she first appears to trouble the party on-board on her own pirate ship, the Pirate Ship Dolce. She moves swiftly, hits with a number of powerful attacks, and is especially troublesome in tandem with her two allies, the 1st Lieutenant (Bass) and 2nd Lieutenant (Guitar). She can be fought a total of two more times in a normal playthrough, and an additional time in Encore Mode. The third and fourth battles provide some of the best accessory rewards in the game. Read more...
- That the battle theme used for the final boss fight is a remix of Chopin's "Revolutionary Etude"?
- That the boss Tracer has a Special Attack that shares its name with one of Falsetto's - Willow Strike?
- That the song "Heaven's Mirror" was presented in Japanese in the original Japanese version, but was changed to an Italian operetta for the international releases?
- That the Hanon Hills were named after a real-life piano pedagogue, rather than a musical term?
- That in the PS3 version of Eternal Sonata, Serenade has the highest speed stat of any character, and her exclusive armor Noble White increases it by a further 20%?
Eternal Sonata is an RPG, developed by tri-Crescendo. The game is about the final hours of legendary Polish composer, Frédéric François Chopin. The story envisions a fictional world dreamed by Chopin during his last hours that is influenced by Chopin's life and music, and in which he himself is a playable character, among others.
Solfege, telling Polka about astras
- Eternal Sonata
- Main Characters
- Playable Characters
- Forte agents
- Original Score
- Drama CD
- Manga adaptation
- Official Strategy Guide
- Official U.S. Website
- Audio and Music Samples
Wiki UpdatesSee more >