Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "Have you been to visit the surrounding town yet? The sight of the city covered in snow is famous in nearby countries as the most beautiful view in the world."
- —An attendant in Baroque Castle
Inside the CastleEdit
- Main article: Baroque Castle
After the cutscene, go south and enter the main room. Then go up the stairs on the right and all the way down the hall to a blue door. Enter for an event that will take you to Baroque City, or to Lament in the PlayStation 3 release of Eternal Sonata, followed by Baroque City.
Item Shop (Initial Visit)Edit
- Leather Jacket: 500G
- Elegant Clothes: 900G
- Angel Trumpet: 200G
- Snowpuff Cookie: 300G
- Shadow Tail: 50G
- Bubble Straw: 50G
- Twilight Feather: 50G
- Dawn Feather: 50G
- Fallen Feather: 50G
- Pure Feather: 50G
- Chance Feather: 50G
- Icy Feather: 50G
- Time Feather: 50G
- Wormwood: 200G
- Stone of the Spring: 500G
You can stay here and heal your party for 200G.
- Main article: Sharp Mountains
An icy and frozen mountain path to Wah Lava Cave, visited by exiting Baroque City from the castle entrance area.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Although Baroque City can be visited in Chapter 4 while controlling Polka, it is not required to visit it until Chapter 5.